Thursday, February 09, 2006

What I wouldn't do for you?

The things that I wouldn't do for you. I would try to accomplish anything I could for you. I have stood by and allowed you to make whatever decision you chose to make. I have kept my mouth closed as things went on by.

My bending over backwards and standing to the side.... all of these things I have done to try and accomodate you.

Do you not understand how my heart is for you? How I love and long for you? Or is it that you can't understand it's meaning or you can't allow yourself to feel?

So here I am outside because I will do anything I can for you.

I long for you and miss you so damn much. And that is why I do whatever I can to be with you and spend each cherished moment with you.

But I wonder if you can possibly understand this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Garmin pda phone