Saturday, February 11, 2006

That Missing Part of Life

I hold you within my heart and mind

The void that you filled laid bare

Life floats on by without much of a care

Pain and depression from you no longer being here

I am not ashamed to say I miss you being near


Heartfelt and lovingly I await for you to appear

Hoping to awake with you whispering love into my ear

To feel your breathe so near


Come lay here on top of me

Let me feel your heart beat

Memories of rubbing you to sleep

My arm around you as you snore nice and deep


Waking up for our morning treat

Our love making was completely unique

Passionate bedroom freaks

With nothing else there was no need to compete


I have cried

Held my side and swallowed my pride

Still in disbelief that you are no longer by my side

Prayers to God of why, why, why

So many tears have been cried


Baby, I just miss you being here by my side

No comments: