Thursday, February 09, 2006

Words of Feeling

Your words shocked and stunned me. Having awaited so long to hear them. Wanting to feel the warmth and passion that they would inspire.

They hung in the air as if silohuetted against the sky. As if on a neon sign it struck me and made me smile with happiness. Knowing that you don't say this often or even frequently. I understand it is only for when you mean it. So Here I am basking in it's resonance.

This moment had been patiently waited for some time. The emotions that ebbed throughout me showed me just how much the wait was worth. I felt a soft glow thoughout as the realization kicked in of what had just happened.

No pressure or coersion was involved in this act. It came completely out of the blue. That gave it the earnest, from the heart momentum that was needed.

So many times have been spent wondering if you would ever feel this way. All that could be done was hope and pray until this very day. Just wanting to add more positives to this fray. Knowing that we had been through so much since our very first day. Just longing to put those things behind us and make for better days.

So I rode the waves, buffeted the storms and stood within the fire. Here to share this expression, soul stirring part of me with you. In moving towards a union that neither of us have ever experienced yet. A place where neither of us have gone fully. We have taken the journey before seperately leading to unfortunate results. But now, itis meant to be......just you and me. God had just made us wait for it to be.

You opened up the locked chest that no one else had the key. For there has been nothing compared to all that I have felt, learned and happily changed in my life since being with you. Words could never eloquently express what has been felt, desired, dreamed and realized with us.

But the words that you spoke fluttered in my ears as if rose petals in the breeze of a bright sunny day.

I LOVE YOU

No comments: