Saturday, January 21, 2017

Thoughts and Twilight

It has been ABM with no safety on this year already and in full effect!

Circumstances have made me rethink, recalculate and comparatmentalize more.

So, I took time out to go see Fred at the home where he has been getting therapy. Fred is a vietnam vet. A marine in his 80s at least. He fell and cracked his pelvis and then fell again. But, I know it has been rough for him there so i have visited him a few times to just hang out and be a familiar face. I think it has helped a bit. I understand beign couped up there. I have been in hospitals before for months.  It is still sad how the government treats patients and especially vets.

While I meandered through my ruby haze  I watched the show Six which was filmed and worked on here. It wasn't that bad. And I had to laugh at the guy that started on the shield, wore the dress in sons of anarchy and was rayland givens chief adversary in justified. He has played some roles. i mean roles that have not be the exact same thing all the time.

The return of xander cage soundtrack has some nice bdsm flavored songs on there.

The poetic ink has been spilling. And plenty of other writing has been done to formulate these plans and tactics.

It has been a weak of assimilation and extermination. So I have felt like a Borg/Dalek basically this week. And it has worked.

Everyone and everything in it's place!!!

Salud

No comments: