Thursday, February 09, 2006

RELATIONAL COLORS

Hues of blu sometimes remind me of you. But let me tell you the tru, that most of the time I remember you there are no9thing but hues of blu. A few specks of burnt orange permeate my mind at times in distant memories long gone.

Hmmm, where has that fiery red gone to? That which burnt bright enough to scorch the earth between us? The thing that had me addicted without a second thought. A supernova during times of passion, blocking and obliterating everything else.

Here in the Indigo darkness I now can relax and feel a comfort that none could give. No false fading, turning colors of emotion and persons in this black hole, deflecting all of the other hues away. Protecting me from the fiery assaults while holding the colorful commotions at bay.