Thursday, February 09, 2006

Fantasy

I remember when this all began. Days and nights of conversations online. Me fantasizing and looking at your pictures. You had me craving you. And now to be this close to having you for the rest of my life. Hell yes, I am so nervous.

I laugh as we talk and you pick at me about some of my relatives you have met. As I pull you close and kiss you saying "Are you sure you are real?" You smile and give my dick a reassuring squeeze telling me "As real as this is." We walk into the church grinning and as everyone looks. While your girls whisper to you "Girl, what have you two been doing with all that grinning ya'll are doing?" We reply together "NOTHING."

I watch you as awe go through the rehersal laughing at the kids and my cousins cutting up and acting silly, never taking my eyes off of you the whole time. As we walk down the aisle pretending to leave out the door I lean over to say "lets get away for a minute." You look at me with with that big pretty smile of yours and those eyes as I grab your hand and we run out of the door with everyone yelling "where are you two going now?" As I yell "We will be right back."

It is dark outside and I take your hand in mine as we go towards the play ground behind the church. My lips press against yours as I pull u against me. "Baby I...." As you slowly put a finger to my lips allowing your hands to unzip my pants. Feeling your warm hands wrapped around my manhood has me stiffening already. You have been reading my mind lately and it is scary. As I sit back on the slide I feel your tongue lick the tip and your lips kissing my dick, throbbing at your every touch. We had missed each other alot trying to get things ready for the wedding. You look up with those sultry eyes as your wet mouth wraps around up and around my hardness enjoying every sensation of your mouth and tongue coursing through my body. I moan deeply as I listen to the sounds of your wet mouth on me and your tongue in motion. I don't want u to make me cum yet.

Pulling your head up to kiss you. Sliding my hand down into your panties feelign that familiar creamy, wetness as my fingers open your plush folds my whole body shivers in ecstasy. Feeling that fat juicy clit respond to my loving touch makes me draw circles around it. You close your eyes and put your head back and you moan in delight. Hearing you moan makes me harder and I throb in wanting you even more. My fingers reach under your panties pulling both them and your pants off. Feeling the softness of your skin as I touch you. Our lips in a pleasurable love battle as I cup your soft, juicy ass in my hands. Planting soft kisses along your bikini line as you giggle and moan from the sensations. My tongue glides over your skin until I engulf your pussy with my mouth. Feeling all the heat and your excitement enter me as my mouth begins to taste your cream. Sucking on your pussy lips I feel the cream slowly caress my lips, making me want more. Opening up those jucy doors for my tongue to slide in and satisfy this craving for your creamy delight. Tasting your juices as the flow thickens and increases. As you move down and grab my dick with one hand and pull me up guiding your hard dick into your fiery wetness. As you grab onto my shoulders your pussy strokes and caress' my manhood well. I can feel the pleasure building inside of me, making me throb harder and harder. I can feel you grinding against me feeling your booty bouncing with each stroke of your pussy. As you ride my hard dick I slap and grab your soft ass in my hands. As my fingers, wet with your juices rub your clit I can feel your pussy gripping my dick harder. Milking my dick more and more with each stroke. My cum is building to a crescendo.

Feeling myself ready to explode, moaning and grunting as we have found our passionate rythm together. We grip each other harder and it feels like we are one and the explosion together would be nuclear. You drive your pussy down on my dick harder and harder making my head hit the back of your pussy as we get louder and louder. Feeling us exploding together, our cum mixed together running out of your pussy down my dick. We hold each other close panting and moaning till all the cum and the sensations stop enough where we can gather our senses. Kissing and holding each other till we decide it is time to go back inside.

Gathering our clothes up we walk back into the church. Everyone talking about where have we been?

WE SMILE AND TELL THEM WE JUST NEEDED SOME AIR *LOL*

No comments: