Thursday, February 09, 2006

Memories

I close my eyes to see and feel the memory of your soft body against mine. Your chest rises and falls against me as we are cuddled up together, enjoying it all so conveinently. I use to be able to open my eyes and see you laying there soundly asleep. Touching your face with my hand, feeling that reassurance of my love being there.

Remembering you laying there with me between your legs. Feeling both of your legs and body wrapped around me. Our lips locked in passionate embrace as your hardenend nipples pressed against my chest. There is nothing else in the universe but us here. With me inside of you stroking and our bodies clasped together there are no words to explain it.

Our moments from when we just sat on the beach talking and gettign to know each other. The intimacy of just mere closeness enveloped us.

How you have made me smile and grin like a chesire cat. The laughter and talking that you helped bring forth from me. Yes, you have done what no other could in such a short period of time.

But oh how quickly can good memories turn to doubt and dread. Doubt that they were real. Did those things really happen?

No comments: