Thursday, February 09, 2006

A Night of Pampering

I had come over for a pampering party hosted by the women. Just one of those evenings to get out and do something. After arriving and speaking to everyone I just sat down and chilled. Watch some television. Then she caught my eye. I thought she was cute and carried herself differently. We waited for a while until more people got there.

It was a good thought that women spend and evening pampering the men. Bringing us drinks and food and everything. It felt good to sit back and relax for a bit. Just relax and look at some pretty women. Our very own Geisha Girls.

So after waiting a while I finally got my chance to get my first massage of the evening from this young lady. It was cool and it helped relax me but I knew I wanted a more intimate session than she would give. Looking over I saw the one that had caught my eye earlier giving what would be called the "Good as Hell" massage station. She was giving those real deep massages like she knew what she was doing. I kept watching her at work and saying to myself I want one of those. As I watched each girl working the massages I could tell my girl was the best at it.

So finishing up I waited till the "Good as Hell" station opened and I laid down. She went and found some oil that heated when you rubbed it on. I was deep in relaxation and arousal when she got started. As she sat straddling my ass she worked my muscles with the oil and everything. I could feel the heat from between her thighs on my back and it soothed and caressed me. She whispered in my ear as she laid her body across my back "Whats your name? Mine is Taleahla. " I gave her mine and felt her soft breasts against my back through her thin teddy. All I could think about is hinkhow I wanted this in my life on a regular basis. I told her that she must have been doing massages for a while since she was so good.

As she kissed me on the back of my neck I could feel the flow of energy between us. Damn I was feeling her now. So when I turned over and she straddled me and then slowing rocked back and forth. She knew I was going to be nice and hard and throbbing between those silken thighs. Her hands worked and kneeded my chest and neck. She rubbed my nipples between her fingers and leaned down so I could feel her breasts against me. She said that I needed my woman to do this for me. I told her I need her to be my woman first before that could happen. After she rubbed the heating oil all into my skin, she took a feather and ran it all over me. Damn I never knew how erotic and wonderful that felt until she did it. I was completely over the edge looking into her face as she grazed the feather over me.

I pulled her down to me and kissed her. Her lips yeilded to mine and our arms entwined. I pulled her teddy up and off her. As her cafe au lait skin caught the candle light in the room I knew we were going to enjoy this.

The kissing led to her pulling my boxers off as We began to heat things up more than the oil had ever did. Her hand grasped my shaft as it throbbed in her hand. Never letting up on our lips kissing and sucking together. My left hand grabbing her ass cheek as my right cupped her breast and caressed her nipple. Our moans swam together as we were there panting and all over each other.

She guided my hardness inside of her as she sat back and I grabbed her hips and began pushing deep inside of her. With each stroke her juices flowed heavier. My hardness was unbearable. Coated with her juices it felt so good sliding up and down inside of her. Moving my hands from her hips to cup her breasts as she rode me. As I pulled her down on top of me and began to push my hardness deep in her I knew I would cum sooon so I had to stop.

As I flipped her over and licked down her neck to each nipple then to her clit. Spreading her legs wide in the air as my tongue licked up and down her open lips moving against her clit before opening her lips to taste all that wetness running down the crack of her ass. Who was I fooling? From the moment I saw her I wanted to eat and fuck the hell out of her. And here we were doing just that.

The convulsions came as I was eating her. The wave of orgasms making her stomach muscles quiver and her body jump with excitement. As I had her legs up in the air while she was cummin I push them back and then slide my hardness down inside of her. I want us to cum together here. With her legs pushed near her head I plunged my dick down inside of her feeling her muscle quivering around my shaft. With each stroke her pussy worked my dick and I knew I was going to cum completely. As we exploded together she screamed as I moaned. Both of our bodies spent.

Damn I felt so pampered I had to give her a massage and start things over again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»