Thursday, February 09, 2006

That Exhibitionist In Me

Sitting around just watching television. Not much going on at all. Just here chilling. Wondering what the interest in lifetime is for women. laughing to myself.

turning on the computer to see if anything interesting is going on. you comment "getting online again?" Might as well since you watching that psychotic lifetime channel again, was my reply. As i begin to chat with my associates and friends online, thoughts come to my mind.

as a wicked grin comes over my face. I tell you to come here. you reluctantly come over to me, disturbed that i would pull you from your lifetime channel.

standing in front of me i raise your oversized shirt to kiss your stomach as you look down upon me. my arms engulfing you as i pull you closer. Running my hands up under your shirt to feel the contour of your breasts. Feeling each breath you take as they rise and fall. remembering what had caught my eye the first time i had seen you. my hands caressing the roundness of each breast as i kiss your stomach. gently pinching your nipples, making them stiffen and rise between my fingers. running the palm of my hand across them to keep them thick and hard. running my fingertips around each aereola feeling the blood vessels thicken and raise from the blood flowing to the area. Enjoying the sensation as i pull your shirt completely off and begin to run my tongue over each nipple. Pulling you down so I can suck on each nipple in earnest. As you open your eyes you see us on cam on the computer. "so you want to put on a lil show, do you?", you comment. I just nod my head as I continue sucking your nipples and you grab my head. Your moans permeate my body completely as I wish to hear more of them.

changing the camera angle so pchz could see us more clearly. I bend you over so all she can see is your ass as i begin licking your lips from behind. I hear the beep of the instant messenger as my friend watches my tongue caress your lips and the wetness begin. Turning towards the computer I see pchz response "ohhh, i wish that was me getting licked." spreading your lips wide to show all of that pink cotton candy goodness as my tongue licks your sugar walls. The flow of your sweetness carries over my tongue with each lick upon you. pchz watches my tongue take those long licks along your lips, opening them for my pleasure and her view. Feeling the trembling of the muscles I lick harder and with longer strokes, grabbing your ass as you begin to quiver against my tongue.

As you turn around to kiss my lips, pulling them between yours sucking your juices off them. I feel your hand engulfing my hardness. Throbbing within your grasp as you squeeze and caress it's fullness. you tell me to stand up as you sit down in the chair and smile into the camera. Pulling my erection out for pchz to witness as you caress it with both hands before licking along my shaft. pchz excitement cannot be contained as she sends message after message " oh man that looks good. suck and lick it for me girl. oh i need to help you with that." My hardness throbs reading pchz repsonses and watching as you take me in your wet mouth. you hand caress me with each upstroke of your delicious mouth and your other hand massages my balls. I know it is not going to take much for me to explode. KNowing I am being watched plus the sensations I am feeling. I am just on a cloud of pleasure. The stroking and sucking of my manhood has me wanting to release all of me. my eyes closed with the pleasure as i can no longer contain my excitement. My moans and groans bounce through the house as you suck more and more, knowing that I will give you all of me. I scream " i am cummin, i'm cummin...ooooo." as you take that last suck and let my creamy delight shoot all over your lips and tongue. watching my cum all over your lips and tongue as you begin licking your lips and then sucking the rest out of me. The waves of sensations explode behind my eyes over and over. while i hear pchz im'ing in response to the pleasure filled explosiong. I open my eyes to see that she has been playing with a vibrator while watching us. mmmmmm, this is what makes me horny as hell. pchz has came over and over and wants more.

And I plan to giver her more. Pulling you up and turning you around again as I grab my shaft and you feel it pressing open your sugar lips. As my head enters you I can feel your walls becoming wetter in anticipation of the strokes that it will feel. Grabbing your hips and beginning the piston like strokes in you. We are enthralled in our passion and excitement. Knowing that we are being watched and enjoyed. Putting on the show for pchz has made us animalistic lovers. My strokes increase and the power accelerates as i want to make you feel all of me. pchz watches with each stroke allowing her own orgasms to increase in volume and intensity. your screams with each stroke let me know that i am working it. And my body yearns to explode again from your pleasures. pulling my shaft completely out till the head is the only thing touching those lips before plunging it back deep inside of you. Your orgasm begins and I stroke harder so that it can be followed by even more orgasms. Pulling you onto my shaft as i pump inside of you, all you can do is hold onto the chair as your legs begin to buckle and your insides grab my shaft milking the last of my cream out of me. I can't take it anymore as i pull my hardness out of you, cum drippin as i shoot it all over your back and your ass. My cum running down your ass as both of us pant and catch our breath.

after finally gaining our composures somewhat. we looked at pchz on cam and blew her a kiss. she smiled and thanked us so much for the show and the pleasure she got from it. All i could say was that i loved it and wanted more of what we just did.

lol guess that is just more of the freak in me coming out.