Thursday, February 09, 2006

intelligent black woman

come here and let us share a journey together. Lets love, play and work together in life's obstacles. for i am not your enemy. I don't need to see your resume and work history constantly.

you don't have to prove your intellect to me. That is the reason that i am here with you. Can't you see? for i long for interesting conversation and functionality. no, slow, dim witted woman just to control as if a puppet on a string. I needed a woman that knew already how to spread her wings.

spread her wings and soar above and through the world. Learning, progressing, leaving her mark on the world. setting and achieving goals to fulfilling and relishing in desires attained. there just is something really sexy about a woman with a astute brain.

but every twist and turn is not a battle for supremecy. Can't you see i am here by your side voluntarily. wanting to enjoy the adventures we see. and the experiences we have. I was just glad to have you with me. yet, you feel threatened because of my maleness. from your past frailness you are basing things that should have been left back where you had gotten them. you were too intelligent to bring someone else's luggage with you to me.

so here you are with your degrees. all i can ask is please. just open up more than your mind and let me comfort thee.

No comments: