Thursday, February 09, 2006

MIDAS TOUCH

The look upon your face brought forth style and grace. It seemed as if we had been taken to another place just you and I as we gazed starilly inot each others eyes.

Lips whispering to me their lushus fullness and desire for me. Two magnets drawn towards each other. Beckoning and calling me I gave in. The feeling of that first kiss was such a SIN. My body exploded from my lips down to my toes. Every memory cell rekindled with lost thoughts and feelings that were thought never to be experienced again. What a kiss was like and felt like slowly was allowed back into my heart, body and soul. It lit a fire to a passion that had basically been killed previously. Sitting there I just wanted to melt to the floor.

Yet that was not the whip cream and topping on my sundae. For when you caressed my face or rubbed my head and back all of my opened up as a blossoming rose bud. Allowing a release from the previous tortures and pain. Aggresively absorbing through every nerve ending each second of gentle touch. How much I longed and missed this so much. I know we had talked about affection and touching but damn this has me intoxicated. Is it from my deprivation or is it just that I need some salvation and rejuvenation?

Simple pleasures but profound nonetheless cannot be faked or half heartedly addressed. The things that I long for and help make me happy. Yet so many have not been able to allow, do or understand the significance.

Basically on either has the blueprint for the MIDAS TOUCH or they will just continue to wallow in selfishness, misunderstanding and loathing.