Thursday, February 09, 2006

COMFORTUS UNFORTUNATUS

Hugging you brought comfort. Your breasts fully pressed against me while I held you close.

You were, are a part of me. When seperated the longing and missing issues came forth. For there was no longer a complete whole.

Your eyes held me close to you as I gazed into their universe. Once looking into me apparently no longer can you see me.

Hearts beating strongly in tune with each other as if they were of one accord. Layin g on top of you comforted like a child in the womb between the softness of your breasts and the plush pillowy feel of your stomach.

Covered in warmth and comfort. Exactly where I wanted to be. Where I had searched for repeatedly in my life. Once I had found it though, I became addicted badly. But basically, who wouldn't be? That zone is where we all long to be.