Sunday, July 04, 2021

What a Difference a Year Makes?

 It has been a while. I am not surprised with everything going on.

But at least this year for my birthday I did not almost die (lol). This year was spent just low key. Chexking on little one after her surgery and just mostly concern for her. I really didn't think too much about tuning another year older. We went out to eat and hang out a little bit so she didn't get worn out. And I had the added treat to have my sexy chef cook dinner for me that saturday as we talked and caught up. Still laughing at her ass saying, "I use to talk to your boy." My reply, "what boy?" Found out it was a guy I met at the pool swing party in Aiken. Apparently he has been talking to her from years from some time ago when he saw me talking to her online. she aked the question I don't think she was ready for the answer about if we fucked someone together. I don't have to lie so yeah. Hell, I would have fucked her thick, sexy, horny ass to death now if it was on the table. But that is just my horniness as usual.

All three girls are doing as fine as can be expected with the things each of them have going on in their lives. It can be hard to be supportive, encouraging and all with strong willed individuals.

Preparing for my first presentation at the Uprise conference. After getting on a podcast with other presenters it made me really analyze things. Where it all began to where it is now. The disasters of being rigid and not understanding red. Trying to figure things out and not absorbing things as I should have. To other decisions and choices. Never thinking that I would be Leather or know as much as I do now. Yet, still have so far to go. But in a week I will be online presenting a class on chaos, living this life and surviving basically.

The parental unit still is deteriorating slowly. But at least he hasn't burnt up anymore of the neighbors property again. And him and the sister are talking about where they are trying to move to. They want me to come as well but I have no interest in that. Si rhus us giubg to be interesting.

I miss the fuck fests. The sex anywhere anytime adventures. And playing.

I have been having crazy dreams as well. And I hate dreaming. Like I was with a chick I have never done anything with. I find her cute when she doesn't have all that damn make up on and attractive. But why the hell was she in my dream?

No comments: