Thursday, February 09, 2006

Renewed Battle of Life

Standing on the edge of my existence, scarred and battered I look towards the future. Partially longing for the end to the fighting but knowing that will never be the case. Part of me actually desiring the continued battles.

Now that I have loss so much, my vigor has returned. Armored up and strengthened against assault once again, ther ewill be no further defeats. For a moment I was overcome with despair and uncertainty. But as it was quoted "You cannot postpone a match that has already been scheduled."

Weapons at the ready awaiting the next wave of enemies. There is only the preparedness and fortitude inside me to adapt to whatever shall come forth. Standing and knowing whatever darkness I will battle shall tax me to the fullest. No matter the fear and hesitation is gone once again.

As a Warrior of Life there is no need to wait. As I wade into the darkness and unknown, I smile to myself preparing for the exstacy of Battle. For there are none that can do battle like I can.

Engulfed by the darkness, life's Bloodletting consumes my passion. Overwhelmed by the darkness, they think that there is victory in their numbers. Their strategy is so wrong as I laugh while cleaving their very souls apart. If they only knew that I was designed for this, that I live for the onslaught.

Axe and sword move in blurring fashion as the darkness falls to my blades. Were these enemies prepared for their demise today? No longer shall I faulter under darkness' attack. There shall only be victory from this day forward. Darkness' blows shall not deter me as I press forward.

Bloody from the wounds inflicted I feel very little pain. My will and desire to complete all that is before me help guard me against failure. It brings me strength, patience, experience and adaptability to whatever I will be facing. The past is there to ever remind me of consequences and where I have come from. Holding onto the lessons learned I use that to urge me further down this path. For there is not always light along this journey. I have to make my own illuminations many times as the adventures continue mounting and becoming history. Many times my own illumination is what has been a beacon to others while wading through there own battles.

Regardless of others in these struggles I realized that there are no allies in this daily grind. That it is every person for themselves no matter what. That this adventure that each of undertake in life is our very own in all it's unique and differing aspects. Though I have to agree that at times I needed that helping hand to pull me from the quagmire so I could continue on. Call it stubborn or whatever I just attempt to fight my own battles in this existence.

Here in each of our lives we work our way through each daily adventure, whether good or bad, fast or slow. Our lives have such different and unique courses that there is no telling what each day may bring. So whether it is battling against negativity, pessimism or whatever we continue to Fight the Good Fight.

No comments: