Thursday, February 09, 2006

Heartlessness

Time has finally opened my eyes to realize and understand just how much unfeeling, uncaring can possibly go on. Naive to the fact that it was happened and just attempting to be positive led to all this.

But things become undeniable when you tell me that you are not putting your all into what we have. That you are holding back but yet want me and have me giving more than a 100% now. I guess that is also why emotions are normally bottled up for you. You claim you want a real man. Someone to love, cherish and take care of you, but in reality you don't.

You come out your mouth with the most evil, mean spirited things you can say at times. Love overlooks all that but it has the effect you want them to have regardless. But it is not proper for a man to curse back and act the same evil way because you can dish it out but can't take it. Can say everything but can't listen.

Not saying that there is no emotion or feelings. Because there have been. Far inbetween alot of times, especially the good and positive ones but nonetheless they have been there.

In learning about what we know about each other things have gotten interesting. You claim about how the only thing I know about me is a liar and everything. Well the only thing I know about you is being, sneaky, manipulative, non feeling, non caring and intrusive. Yeah I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know that there is more to you than those things. But that is because regardless of it all I have used my heart.

No matter how much bullshit I got put through I let it all roll off me but that is just me. And that is why I am the good hearty person that I am now. Arms opened wide to accept the one I love no matter what. A man with a heart and soul to match the wonderfulness in his life.

No comments: