Monday, September 07, 2015

Today: My After Image

This morning, I walked into the minefield and detonated!

This morning I realized impossible is IMPOSSIBLE!

I gave hope and keeping the faith a try. Amended and created the Representative for the humans.


Regardless of the misinformation. I am not all teddy bear like, warm and cuddly or even care most of the time. I have heard that shit most of my life. And still it won't apply.

In my life there has only be one other time I felt that vibe. That knowledge that this was the one and the right time. So when it happened, I was more than skeptical. I was denying. But, I gave it the boy scout try. Only to find out it has and application like a L.A.W.  One shot, disposable ordinance. And it hit it's mark true to the prime.

I realized that what I wanted was the equivalent of winning the lottery within a pool of lottery winners, inside another pool of lottery winning. I wanted it all. The wife, submissive, adventurer, super freak and all. I was dumb enough to think this was a viable option. Just blind, dumb and ignorant of me.

Today reinforced the reasons why I analyze, ask questions and my brain won't stop thinking. To prepare myself for these things. So regardless of the realization. I will be able to return to the being that I am. The analyzed possibilities became a reality. One that I am not happy about, nor did I want to be. But here it is in full effect. The bombing run happened. And I got hit.

Wow! Is all I can still say. Even after all the thinking that this would happen.

The Borg always say, "Resistence is Futile!"

WELL FOR ME RESISTENCE IS THE TRUTH AND THE ONLY WAY!!!!!!!!

No comments: