Wednesday, September 09, 2015

The Boob Tube Season Endings

I am definitely ready for this month to kick off new seasons and new shows to watch. Because now that most of the shows I watched have ended. I need something to watch.

I am looking forward to the new Daredevil season and the new Heroes Reborn. Some things to grab my super hero nerd in me.

Until then let's recap:

Forged in Fire: A show about forging ancient and your own take on weapons. Most everyone on the show is or was a blacksmith. You would have to be to work the metal and create using the tools and furnaces. This is the type of reality show that I like. Plus it has weapons. Win/win situation for me obviously. I am looking forward to the next season.

Hannibal: I love the character but I don't know what the hell they had going on with the show after the first season to be honest. This last and final season I watched a few episodes and I was let down more and more as time went on. It was cerebral but it was convoluted. The plot was too much to keep your interest.

Killjoys: A nice, new sci fi show. I enjoyed it. The little exotic looking girl that is the head bounty hunter is a sexy little number. It has the guy that played jimmy olsen on smallville. It can be cheesy but the tech and shooting keep my attention.

Defiance: I am really hating how the show ended. I am like damn the omak are all fucked up and then nolan is being shot out in space. Arissa is left on earth to do some mother earth shit. She has been really fucking annoying since the fact that she killed everyone in the previous season to save the earth. This really sucked ass with an ending.

The Last Ship:  They have fought everyone. Gotten attacked a few times and hurt this season. they actually had a ship vs sub battle. That was cool. We got to know the crew a lot more. I am still shocked at how many crew members they killed off on the episode where the civilians attacked the oil rig. And then they end it with the doctor getting shot. Is this payback for her role in killing the cure starter or what? Either way to come all this way and plant the new president in st louis to end up getting shot by a bum sucks.

Lip Sync Battle: They had some funny moments on there. From mike tyson vs terry crewes. To deion sanders on there in a dress and carrying on. I especially love the salt vs pepa episode. Well that is obvious because I want to fuck both of them to death at the same time. Some thick sexy fuckable bodies. Beat them and make my sex slaves. Back to the topic. the finale with taraji p henson, who I want to make a fucking sever sex slave as well. And make her cum until she can't cum no more and folds up into a wormhole. And it was her vs terrence howard. that was some classic funny shit. plus mary j came on with taraji. At least mary j doesn't look like a complete fucked up crack head anymore. It was interesting watching them perform. And definitely funny

I am sure I am missing some but I will mention them next time.

No comments: