Sunday, September 06, 2015

A Little Bedtime Story

Bedroom Invasion

"Damn I am tired" I exclaimed.  As we head to the bed I watch your ass bouncing and move with its chocolatey goodness.   A soft smile upon my face.  Saying goodnight to your girlfriend, I leave you in the hallway with her to talk.  

After a shower and you coming to the bedroom I mess with you playfully at first.  Thinking to myself that you look so sexy next to me.   As you lay across my chest we talk about the day.  How much fun we had and the episodes at the bar.  I am listening but your body's calling me.  

My arm around you as you lay facing the opposite way.  Your booty nestled up against me as I find one of your thick nipples to play with.   The soft twist and turn of my finger tips as I rub and caress the nipple's very tip.  I enjoy the soft moan's that escape your lips.  
As we spoon my arousal most evident.  You reach around to caress the hardness, feeling the throbbing of the dick.  The response to your presence making my body's fire be most evident. Your tired and I know it but I can't help this yearning, dammit.   As you curl up and tell me that you are weary, I rub your back and booty to try and soothe my aches.  Damn, I will have to wake you up late in the middle of your sleep at least to get what I need.   Holding you closely I give in to my sleep.

Startled I woke up to the doors opening creak,  Thinking to myself to jump up and put in work on this intruder.   Reaching under the pillow to grab the tool I lay in wait for what is in store.  Eyes open yet seemingly closed I watch as my girl's friend come walking in.  

She looked at me naked as her hand touched her breast, walking towards my side of the bed.  Letting go of the gun under the pillows I turn to say something to be greeted by her hand gripping my dick and slowly beginning to stroke it.   Her other hand came to silence my lips.  

She whispered, "Don't say a word. I need you tonight.  I want to feel what my gurl feels on a regular."   I look a bit confused trying to figure out why she would do this with my woman laying right there next to me.  My mind was frozen as you knelt and took my dick into her mouth.   Letting me feel the swirling sensations of her tongue along my shaft.  I felt my dick stiffening really, really fast.   My heart beating as I try to mask the shock, awe and pleasure that I am having.  I shouldn't be doing this.  Couldn't deny I wanted her girl's ass.

My face contorted in those strange sex faces, she looks up and smiles at her handiwork. Still holding on to my shaft.   She climbs on top me, straddling me.  Guiding my hardness inside of her as she settles in to ride.  "I want to see your face when you cum," she says.   We will see is my own response as she begins her slow grind.  Moving nice and slow long strokes up and down. It's like she knew how I liked it, damn.   The slow figure eights began as she worked me fully.  My hands cupping her breasts as I suck on her nipples.  My tongue caressing each millimeter as my lips suck them wetly.

I can see the pleasure in her.  Her body gaining the soft little beads of sweat from her work.   She continues her slow ride, still trying to hide that volcanic eruption building inside. My head disappearing and reappearing inside of that luscious chocolate pie.   Meeting her ride with thrusts of my own.  Now her eyes close as she bites her lip with a grown.  Feeling her wet juices explode and run all over my fire hose.   Her breathing labored as she continues her ride. 

Feeling a sudden gripping with each up stroke. My time has cum.  Opening my eyes to see a sly grin that she knows that I am about done.   Milking me well I feel my head go to its final swell.  The blood rush bubbling up out of its well.  The colors flash as my body spasms.   The splash, splash, splash of my cum inside of her has me on a wave of excstasy.   She keeps her squeezing strokes going, draining me fully.   Keeping me there on that pleasure cloud.

Slowly I regain my composure.  Thinking, "Damn I didn't' want to cum."   She leans forward to kiss my lips fully.

Only to hear, "I taught her well.  Didn't I baby?"  Followed by my woman's laughter as she rolls over against me. 

Got your difficult ass her only words as I laugh and she snuggles close to me.  All of us laughing now.

From the Chocolatezeus collection 9/09/06 ©

No comments: