Monday, September 07, 2015

Just Fucking Poetry: My Evolving Predicament

Expression, meaning, reality and understanding. Lead the pen to ink what needs to be.


My Evolving Predicament


I seized the moment
Answered the call of
That feeling and vibe
The one I cannot deny

I fell
I fell hard
Allowed true love
Again
My deepest, darkest
Sin

I looked into your eyes
Your soul said
Rescue me
We are just right

Realization came
Combative strife
At first I denied
Then I merely applied
Gave into the future
Body and mind

The questions appeared
Like the Riddler they said
Riddle me this

I held on tight
To the miracle that was supposed to
Be mine
Another Soul Mate
Built specifically for me
By design

A war ensued
One of mental design
The battles came
Love, feeling and emotions
Relegated to the vault
That I keep inside

Through it all
The desire and future that I claimed
Remained prevalent in my mind
The Holy Grail that I held already
I just needed to make it to the finish line

Until the day came
To realize
Understand

This was the Last Ride



From the chocolatezeus collection  9/7/15  ©

No comments: