Friday, September 11, 2015

As the World Turns...*satire*

*smdh...yeah*

So as shit continues this week. I have run the gamut of it all this week apparently.

The thing that went down earlier this week and lapse in my personal infosec.

Being asked if I compromise. My response is hell no unless you are one of the rare chosen worthy. Current occupancy = 1

My lack of conformity is a daunting issue apparently.

This week's theme has been natural disasters. And they have come wave after wave. Even overlapping. 

On top of that, the movie american ultra was some hot, steaming, bullshit garbage. They should have paid people to have their eyes destroyed watching that shit.

Transporter refueled was weird without jason statham. So I don't know what the hell to think about it at all. Just weird and not really in a good way.

Things are not easy in bdsm or this D/s dynamic. Hell fucking dating at all. But when I say what I want and is important to me then that is set in stone until it is changed due to something big and apparent. Right now it is rocky as hell. But the learning has happened. Now the healing, growth and education must occur and move forward. 

FUCK THE ENEMIES

It is time for a Death Star strike!!!

No comments: