Monday, September 07, 2015

Old School Poetry: Why Z Marks The Spot

Because I just don't Give a Fuck!!



Z Marks The Spot

You lick your lips in thought
Remembering what Chocolatezeus did to you
Your body and heart swollen from his work

Remembering his deep passionate kiss
Sizzling your fingertips
Making your toe nails curl inward
Stunning you
Making you look bewildered and wanton
Making you think
Damn did he just do that to me

Bent over the seat
Saying damn
Are you fucking me
What the hell are you doing to me
More moans and screams
As I stroke your insides till
You explode and drip thick cream

Head bobbing
Hand stroking
You have my phatty in your mouth
Moaning around the chocolate goodie
Making me explode nice and deep
As you moan
Oh its so sweet

Stroking your camel print
In the middle of the store
Aisle number 10
Making and keeping you
Nice and wet
Thinking of what Z will do to you
Later then

Fucking you in front of your girlfriend
So she can be jealous
Of you getting dicked down well and shit
All she hears is the
Wet sounds of repeated entry
Wanting to join in
Yet being the scared bitch that she is
She sits and stews in her own cream

She talked all that shit
About only her lesbian lover can make her
Cum and scream
Mouth running until I tell her
To shut the fuck up and take this tongue beating
Her body exploding cumming everywhere
Not only ate her pussy but
Fucked the shit out of her
Didn't even cum
When I kicked her off the bed
Told her
NOW WHAT

Driving down the road
Talking shit
Your wet playing with the kitty kat
I tell you fuck that
Bury my fingers all up to the third knuckle in that
Penetrating again and again
Watching your squirt all over the dash
Continuing for 35 miles
You are drained lost and confused
Parking you don't know what to do
As I leave you there to gain your sense for a moment or two

Now you see why

Z marks the muthafuckin spot

*mic drop*



from the Chocolatezeus collection 7/8/07 ©

No comments: