Sunday, September 06, 2015

Erotica from the Vault: Boat Rides Make You Happy


We decided to take a boat ride.  So we booked a dinner cruise for two. 
 
Me dressed in a nice linen suit and you in a plunging top and short skirt.  As we walk up the boarding ramp to the boat my hand cups your ass and you smile and whisper "Stop that."  I merely grab some more before we turn and head into the dining area. 
 
As we are seated we feel the boat push away from the dock.  Heading out to the open water.  We talk and laugh but my mind is elsewhere.  Thinking *damn you look so delicious*.  The other couple leaves us at our table as I move close to you.
 
Without warning my hand massages your thigh.  Reaching between that soft luscious flesh to feel your heat.  My fingers playing with the thin material of your thong.  You tell me to behave but I won't.  I am going to make this boat ride a memorable one.  My fingers sliding aside fabric to massage your lips.  Finding that budding pleasure center extended so quickly from all the stimulation. My fingers pressed between the lips, massaging up and down.  Slowly circling inside before caressing your clit in figure eight strokes.  Your breath quickens.  You want me to stop but the pleasure feels so good.  Only your lust for me is the focus now. I feel your wetness flowing freely now.  Eyes attempt to focus and not close.  Then focused pleasure gaining momentum as you grind against my fingers slowly.  Feeling the first of your muscle contractions I slide my fingers in you.  To find your spot.  You knwo what is next.  You know you will squirt all over my hand, the seat and the floor.  Grabbing my hand you try to get me to stop, but I continue.  As I feel your body convulse at the brink of squirting I pull myhand out as you gasp for air.  Trying to regain composure.
 
"Bastard!" you say to me.  I merely adjust my throbbing hardness, kiss you and grab your hand.  Pulling you behind me we head out to the stern of the ship.  As we stand against the rail kissing your hand strokes my hardness.  Feeling it in your hand you coo softly into my ear.  Whispering "damn too bad we can't handle this now."  I don't speak as I turn you around.  Reaching up under your skirt to pull your thong to the side.  Unleashing my hardness, you feel me against your soft ass.  Then the entrance that makes you turn around and look at me in shock.  Not here you say....I merely begin slow deep strokes.  You pressed against the railing and me against you holding you tightly as our bodies begin to drip together.   Cupping your breasts our breathing joins one another.  We are in the zone.  The waves come fast and furious.  We both are on the verge of explosion.  I won't stop it. I don't care.  The pumping continues with my hardness convulsing as my seed engulfs your insides.  You feel the warmth as your muscles grip me and hold me tightly to each stroke.  Our cum running down the insides of your thighs.  We slow down enough to look into each others face and kiss.
 
In a moaning sound you ask.... "whats next?"
 
 
ok your turn 

No comments: