Monday, September 07, 2015

From A to Z and Back Again...Part Deux

Continued...

To recap we were talking about relationships and marriage.

As always I found out it is not normal to be decisive and make moves when dating or marrying someone. They talked about how long they dated before considering anything. And here I come. Get married after dating a year and I am happy and ready to go. And I don't have the horror stories that others have after 2 weeks or 4 months.

I am the man that sees what he wants and needs and moves forward with it. I don't hold back and I have a deficit in patience.  But as I told the younger cousin you have to adjust to being with who you are with. And the adjustment can be super crazy. I find my woman and I am focused. I just want her to be focused as well.

Relationships and marriage are about coming together to weather the storms that you encounter. About enjoying the good times and making unbelievable memories. And it is some serious fucking work doing it. Hell I almost got a divorce before I was married the first time.

I am an evil 40 something old man that still believes in love and soul mates. While walking the minefields of society through the tripwires of conformity and social aspects. I am in a hole within a deficit from the beginning.

Now this part wasn't expounded on with the cousins. But what I want is like a super long shot. To have the woman that is wife, my submissive, super freak, intelligent, loving, caring, focused and adaptable to start with. I took the lottery and made it a lot harder for myself. I was told I need to be patient. I know. I heard her but damn it.

Dating fucking sucks because I hate playing games with the humans. But it was necessary to achieve something that I have wanted.

I will end with the funny story of. they were asking about what crazy times we have lost it in the past. I use to live in east chicago indiana and had an ex in gary indiana. Her bitch ass baby daddy didn't like me because I did what he was supposed to be doing. Taking care of the kids. So I came over to her house to wash clothes. I am sitting in the kitchen naked on the computer. Bitch ass gets the key from her mother's house next door and comes in and attacks me. So I beat his ass back out the door. Telling he must be here to suck my dick. He gets out the door and the police are outside. I don't know who called them. Telling me to go back in the house and put some clothes on. i am like fuck you and your late ass. Then the guys from work that my ex had to come handle me got there and I was still pissed off. They were like you are fucking crazy as hell.  The cousins had a damn good chuckle at this. they always talk about how super crazy I am.

I still have a tiny bit of hope. But damn I get tired of fighting at times.


Well, that's all folks! At least for this hour

No comments: