Sunday, September 06, 2015

Manhood Prime

There are always millions of thoughts on being a man. But i am going to merely lay out mine. Because, the things I have heard and seen have been mind boggling to say the least.

A man must mature and come to terms with himself. Knowing yourself and continuing to learn about your self  as time floats on is necessity.

Principles. You have to have things like:

  • duty
  • honor
  • drive
  • conqueror
  • dedication
  • focus
Regardless of how much others (and the constantly will) want you to change to the way they think is so swell. Stand your ground and your principles. Change when it is the correct thing to do and furthers your journey. Not because the tree hugging, sensitive drones want you to.

I feel pain, just as I know happiness. As a man I manage, contain and use them appropriately. It is not for me to be some empath running around coddling everyone. As a man I show compassion and caring to humans. It takes strength to show the ones you care about feeling, strength and vulnerability. To the outside world there is only strength and coldness according to their station in relation to me.

I am not a man because each female I date and fuck are sexy as hell and wanted by both males and females.

I am not a man because of the thought that females and others have that I am supposed to fuck every pussy there is without hesitation.

I am a man because of my principles, honor and duty, my love and caring and I get it done no matter the opposition.

Being a man is severely difficult. That is why so many try and fail at it.

But being a man is the only way I am and will remain to be!!!

No comments: