Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Deserving What?

Walk with me for a little bit. In relationship we pick and choose. Learning, makign mistakes is just something that we must do.

When you look at the pros and cons be real wtih yourself and who you are dealing with. Stop the bullshit and references. Either you love or you don't. You are willing to make ti work or you won't.

Leave the controlling, everythign has to be my way at the door you came in from into the relationship. Give into the love and desire you feel for that person instead. They are human: meaning they make mistakes and learn and have free will. Don't let your ego and other looney ass chicks and niggas take your stilo.

So with this being said. Realize what deserving means to you.

Deserving

Here we stand
No longer hand in hand
Estranged unlike anything we ever expected
Our love
Our relationship
We thought kept well protected

What we sought
What we want
Came together as one
To make our future together bright
So what night was it you changed your mind?

When were we no longer deserving of what our hearts found?
Was there more than one pivotal moment?
Our love is supposed to endure
We promised ourselves to live our lives together
Yet now there is merely attitude and whatever

Don't we deserve the best?
Can't we make it through the tests?

Or is it that we deserve something else?
Something that was never told or dealt

You for me
Me for you
That was all I wanted to see
For our love and life had all the deserving I wanted or need

Lifes tough lessons are trying indeed
But that is to merely strengthen our loving seed
It is to make us come together as one
Instead we run
Hide because of our selfish pride

With all that I am done
I deserve better than some weak ass MEDIUM
I hold my head proudly
For I am who I am
Flawed
Broke
Hurt

But I bring with me a willingness, passion to do and achieve
The need and ability to lovingly breathe
Life into whatever I seek

Words ring off lips in reference to me
What they think, thought and thought they could see
Truth or not, I won't remain in the rut they want to place me
Breaking out into a life laden with more

Deserving you say
Deserving is for those that make a true passionate choice and stay

from the chocolatezeus collection (c) 5/17/06