Sunday, August 23, 2020

Don't need your Comparative Analytics in Love and Relations

 I need a love like my daddy/mommy gave me

You need to do like my ex boyfriend/girlfriend/dominant did.


These and many other scenarios are what people use to compare and tell others how and/or what to do concerning them. Reality is these people are stuck in the comparison situation because it is their defensive comfort zone.

If you are claiming that this old way works then why are you not with these individuals that did this or with someone that is just like it? That would be because it is unrealistic.

In the past I fell prey to trying to make these scenarios work. Until I stepped back and looked at it all objectively. These individuals didn't want a relation, relationship or dynamic to succeed. They were not ready for it or possibly never would be. 

It is okay. People are people and their lives are theirs to choose.

I listen now and give my advice and leave it where they choose to receive it or not. Unapologetically.


My comparison days ended a long time ago before meeting Chocolate Doll. And has remained in effet afterwards. .They will show me who, how and what they are. All I have to do is listen and observe. And there has been times where I didn't listen and ignored the actions.


Here's the PSA:

If you are going to love, have a relationship or dynamic with someone then let that past go and see what you can build from that moment with those involved. Put down the ball and chain. Be free to love and live. 

No comments: