Thursday, January 09, 2020

Getting Old is Not for the Weak...Surgeries and Everything

Surgeries scheduled and I just have to sit here, shake my head and laugh.  As we always say in the shop "Getting old is for the strong and not the weak."

Less than 10 days into the year and Life Unscripted shows who is boss. lol

A lot to put together for year. Plenty of things to manage.  A plethora of shit to deal with courtesy of the red and blue government gang members. No fucks given for any presidents or politicians and their families and friends.

I have to say this mess with the middle east is way beyond stupid. Either go over there and carpet bomb them back in the stone age or let them kill each other and stay out of it.

Oh well. making plans and getting things together on the calendar.

No chick to go with me on the cruise so I guess I am not going.

Have a good one.

Caveman...out.

No comments: