Saturday, April 08, 2017

Poetry raw: Mr. Wolf/harley Equals Insanity


Mr. Wolf/harley Equals Insanity




Carnivore
Carnivorous
Beast Incarnate

I am here to
Take you
Mentally and physically
To break and destroy you

For the need
To sate my thirst
You will give me

Your pain
Mental anguish
Emotional eruptions and stains

Feed me
So I can break and destroy
Again and again

Through all that
Intelligence, beauty and emotions
Therein lies
The dichotomy

Where I
Feed upon you
Destroy you
Nurture you
Back again and again

Cyclic deliciousness
That my fangs drip with your essence
Your raw exposures
I give as my blessings

As I rip through your heart and soul
Permanently soil your mind
Bruise and mark your body

Have you not grasped it?
Seen it yet?
The effect?

Because I am always the cause
You will always be the effect
Part of this permanent training regimen

That is why you stay
You come to me to offer your
Death and resurrection
Regularly

As much as I need to
Destroy you and feed
You need the pain and torture inflicted

This dance of balance
Waged so intensely
It is seen as insane

But then that is the nucleus
Of this Harley and Mr. Wolf thing

Now feed me
So I can keep us
Insane



From the chocolatezeus collection  4/8/17  ©

No comments: