Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Message to My Plaything

I know that I am your Teddy Bear, Daddy Dominant that loves you. Wants you to be happy, achieve and live to the fullest.

Understand the sadist that I give you is because you are not ready to handle the sadistic desires that I hold within me.

Each of those times when we began playing so long ago and you were frustrated were due to some serious safety. Your safety.

And as we play a lot harder now I still hold tight on the choke chain of my depravity. Where I rest fully and securely.

I don't want to break you. I want to destroy you completely. Re purpose you for my complete needs. Take away all the defenses, strengths and real life things.  To hold your raw essence in my hands as you look up at me sobbing and heaving.

Then and only then will we be where we should be!

No comments: