Thursday, April 06, 2017

Throwback Thursday Poetry

I Wanna Fuck You


Damn
I see and want what I see
The way you are so thick and sweet
You must be juicy

Remember when you use to be skinny
Skinny with nice curves
Those captivating sexy eyes
And lips that made you want to suck them right

Now you done got thicker
Short sexy muthafucker
Looking at you walk
Your ass so firm and soft
Framed in black stretched pants

I need to bend you over now
Tongue in your pussy
Making you drip on the floor

You make me wanna
Wanna fuck you so hard

Thick hips and ass
Thick all the way through
I need my thick dick in you

Thoughts of exploding in you
Penetrating you while I play with nipples
Making you scream and moan
While we cum over and over again

You nice size breasts
Need to be cupped in my hands
As I devour you

Take your young tender body
Show you the ultimate tricks
Make you consumed

Bent over the couch
Long dicking your café au lait ass
Damn I want to bust so many nuts in your ass

Slide my dick between those two perfect lips
As I watch you look with mesmerizing eyes
At this incredible gift that I give
I know none of those little boys
Have fucked and sucked you like this

Turn you out
Make you understand the true meaning of pleasure
That you can be beyond mediocre

As I watch you walk in front of me
Realizing my fantasy
As it remains a dream

But damn

I wanna fuck the shit out of you
Just the same




From the chocolatezeus collection 12/8/07 ©

No comments: