Saturday, April 08, 2017

Just me Against the World...Week in Review





The week began with the anniversary of my Chocolate Doll dying.  Where emotions, memories and lots of thoughts manifested and were felt.  I didn't let it come out and affect everything. But it made me wish I could talk about it and relax. But as usual I handled it as I am supposed to and have to.

I got a decent amount of drinking in daily this week. It was good but should have been better. After starting monday and keeping it going most of the day I got a lot of things done. Was just a bit tiring when I finally headed to the house in the storm late that night.

The week was heavy with issues, problems, conflicts and situation responses. That list was females, white and black people, law enforcement, relative, relations and associates. So there must have been a meeting or something. lol

So the usual assault on Me the Black Man was the case that they maintain with me.

I did write about 20 poems and 15 blog posts to be creatively active. Got some studying done. The rest...yeah.

Have to get the info together for the butler and house books.

Asked about what makes me happy and relax. And what can be done to put me there besides marathon sex and me inflicting a lot of pain, degradation, destruction and breaking you.  The honest answer is be your damn self, talk to me about things interesting you and things that may interest me. Some cartoons, a pic you saw that made you think about me. Sending me some sexy pics. Write or color me something. Hell, just fucking interact.  But those things are never heard anyway. So it's all good.

Doomsday Sanction in effect!!!!


It is just ME against the world...I feel sorry for the world. 


No comments: