Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Titan Fall (in memory of my Chocolate Doll)

Titan Fall




I became
A black hole that was
Sucked into another black hole
And supernova’ d at the same time

That moment I turned
To see you roll off the bed
For you not to stir

There was no word for the shock
The numbness
It is where I stayed for so long
That there was no way to
Quantify it at all

Wait this can’t be
This is supposed to be me
Not you laying here dead

You were the one
That was the bright ray of sunshine
People’s daily bread

With one orgasmic explosion
You came and went

My anchor
Their savior
My love, war and peace
Taken from me

Team Titan
The yin and the yang
My bitter and your sweet

A fairytale
Loving relationship fallacy
Dispelled
Brought to beyond reality

We defied
Everyone and everything

Titans
From face to face
Towering on that November day at the beach
To
Five guys and ben and jerrys
Type of ending

Two mythological beings
Contracted and etched
Into your

ETERNITY



From the chocoltaezeus collection  4/4/17  ©

No comments: