Thursday, April 06, 2017

Throwback Thursday Poetry: A Zeus and SofiaPeahes collab

Taken Notice.... A Zeus and SofiaPeaches collabDec 8, '07 10:07 AM
for everyone

Taken Notice

Hmmm I see you
you entice me
set a fire to me
yet I have never seen physically
all the attributes that will enflame me
ingesting your essence
it stifles my breathing

yet the beauty I see
my third eye remains knowing
that sexy, beautiful woman that I seek
has been found
search party over

now I allow the deep intricate analysis
unbound emotions and feelings
begin to come back around
as I endeavor on this trip
voyage into the deepness that is you

feeling the tendrils of stimulation
my eyes close briefly 
taking it all in
its pungent scent a delicious intoxicant
as my mind fills with passion and lament
for arousal notes have been sent
now there is no stopping it



TAKEING NOTICE
I TOOK NOTICE OF YOU
I EVEN WONDERED
IF YOU HAD
TAKEN NOTICE
THAT I WAS 
TAKEING NOTICE 2

CIRCLING YOU
KNOWING THAT
SEENING 
THE ATTRIBUTES
THAT INFLAME
COULD NEVER
BE ENOUGH

IM GOING TO GIVE IT 
ALL TO YOU
THAT’S WHEN 
YOU WILL KNOW
WITH OUT A DOUBT
YOU HAVE GOTTEN
THE RIGHT…STUFF

WHAT I SEE IN YOU
IS INTRICACY…
WELL WOVEN
UNDI-SCRIBALE
DEPTHS 
OF INTAMACIES

YOU ARE
THE RIVER 
THAT I 
WILL FOLLOW

MY VESSAL 
YOU WILL FILL
AND I 
NEVER AGAIN 
WILL BE
HOLLOW

MY BROTHER 
MY FRIEND
MY LOVER
MY KING
LONG FOR YOU 
HAVE I WAITED
THIS LIFETIME

THRU STORMS
TORNADOS
VOLCANOS
AND SWEET RAINS
TAKE NOTE
I AM YOURS
AND YOU 
ARE MINES

THOUSAND 
OF YEARS 
FROM NOW
WHEN HUMANS
LOOK 
FOR
LOVE
IT WILL BE US
THAT THEY 
FIND



my vision opened wide
seeing all the things I waited for
craved for with a hunger of the last survivor

your essence burned like the sun
your presence devouring my restraint

I want you
have to have you
as if I was addicted without even the first hit
I lick my lips in anticipation
knowing that I am about to live again
just through experiencing you

years led up to this time
so much pain and grime
never thought I could wash off all their slime

until now
when I found the brightness 
time out of time
with you love has been revived
shedding a beacon of light in the dark night
pushing back the demons and devils that torment my heart and mind

you have christened me
alive
alive with the vigor of life
for now I can smile and hold my head high

knowledge that sweet delectable you 
has come into my life
opening the dam wide
no longer needing to hide away the love I have inside

now we make the 
earthquake
winds tear down and create
the tectonic shift of living 
all things happening
in a way that is devastating

for you have devastated me
and I love it



MY PULSE QUICKENS
AT THE MERE THOUGHT
OF YOUR TOUCH
TIME STOPS…
AND MINIUTES 
BECOME HOURS
BECAUSE DISTANCE 
SEPERATES
OUR MINDS
BUT THE SOULS
HAVE ALREADY FEASTED 
THE SPIRITS 
HAVE ALREADY JOINED
LEAVING OUR FLESH 
NOTICING
HOW HUNGRY AND THIRSTY
WE ARE 
FOR EACH OTHERS 
ESSENCE…

THE CORE OF ME
THROBS AND ACHES
TO DRAIN YOU DRY
OF EVERY SWEET DROP
OF YOUR LOVE

MY CHOSEN ONE
ALLOW ME JUST
CATCH MY BREATH
AND I PROMISE
YOUR INSATIALBE
NEEDS WILL BE WELL
AND FULLY MET
FOR I COULD NEVER
AS LONG 
AS YOU LOVE 
DENY YOU ME...

TAKE NOTE… 
BELOVED…
I BREATH YOU…
I FEEL YOU…
I DREAM YOU…
I TASTE YOU…
I EAT YOU…
I DRINK YOU…
I EXCREAT YOU…


UNDERSTAND
TIME IS NOT
LINEAR
IT IS CIRCULAR
MEANING 
IT BENDS BACK
UPON ITSELF
SO FROM THIS MOMENT
TO THE NEXT
TAKE NOTICE
I AM YOURS
AND YOU ARE MINE
WE ARE AGAIN
ONE



the sweet swirl of tastes
combined in tribute to our creation

chocolate goodness
caramel confectionary addition
nutty and creamy refractions

we are the special things that life makes
the uniqueness without another template
artistic meditative replacations of ourselves

and he we are 
the eclipse of everything else
glowing with love and life giving
shining bright and proudly
for all to witness and see clearly

you entered me
accelerated all of me
to the point and past
where I needed to be
placing a level of other things upon me

I felt you so deeply
gave all of myself so effortlessly
for you gave me real meaning
allowed for the doorway to be opened

closing my eyes
I breathe
taking more of you in
inhaling deeply
as you feel every particle I can be

whole
complete

us 
the main course
dessert treat

you made
built and support me
as I walk with you
giving you all of me
down to the last drop of
blood and breathe in me

since I found you
I found me
together we will be commanding




AS THE HORIZON
BECONS THE SUN
SHE/HE/OUR WILL 
BE DONE
HEAVENLY BODIES 
BECOMING ONE

ILLUMINATION
GUARENTEED
HEARTS SOULS AND MINDS
THUS…ARE FREED
THANKS
GIVEN TO LOVE
FOR PROVIDING THE KEYS
IF THAT IS WHAT IT TAKES
THEN IM DOWN ON MY KNEES

LOVE KNOWS 
WHAT LOVE NEEDS
DON’T YOU AGREE?

I HAVE TAKEN NOTICE
YOUR HANDS ARE CAPABLE…
I NOW SURRENDER 
MY HEART TO THEE

WHEN OTHERS NEED
AN EXAMPLE…
WE WILL BE THAT 
OLD OAK TREE…



taken
notice taken

you the sun
I the moon
crossing the heavens
once seperated
now a union that moves

celestial bodies
passion and love consumed

they look up to us
at us
for they know we are the rule

the rule of what is to be expected
showing what blossoms between two
from but a single moment in time
we came together

found each other
boldly going where others choose to hide
meeting in a way that was pure fire
burning into this raging uncontrollable forest fire

that notice
now divine




A Chocolatezeus and SofiaPeaches Collab (c)

No comments: