Thursday, August 03, 2006

Timing


Throw That D

I came here to Miami to party and have fun
Down with my gurls and we are about to get it on
One man, three women in one fly ride
Heading out to Luke’s for that night club time
Who knows what we will get into and find

Three women all damn fine
With my handsome behind
Niggas, chicks all checking out our entrance
The south definitely represent

The girls heading to watch the strippers throw that dick
I am heading to watch the chicks do some naked tricks
The club got everyone hot as shit
Women ready to get their pussy licked
And fellas ready with dick to hit
That Sex Foam got us all lit

My gurls finding me on the dance floor
Moving the chick I am with out the way
Dancing around me like a sex storm
Thick, athletic and voluptuous surrounding me
A plethora of ecstasy

Feeling all that booty grinding on me
Got me hard and breathing
Hands caressing me freely
They know what they do to me
I am not just their security

A fella grabbing Athletic
Another grabbing Thick
I continue grinding with Voluptuous

We work it
Twerk it
As she turns around to slip a hand in and give me a grin
Whispering that this is only the beginning
A soft squeeze followed by smooth strokes is how it all happened

Athletic returns to take her turn
Working her lithe form in-between
She fits like a closed seam
Dancing real nasty all over me
Putting on a show for all to see

As she works her booty on me
I get to feel her hand grabbing me
Pulsating in her hand happily
My eyes close momentarily
Enjoying the pleasure of that hand knead

Thick taking her turn at it
Facing me with her hands around my neck
Breasts meeting my face firmly
Tongue flick to a thick nipple received
Her body responding completely with a shudder that only I could see

Hands leaving my neck to simply cup me
Both hands working feverishly
Pumping and stroking me openly
She got me with some pre cream

Looking in my eyes with that lustful sheen
My body on fire
Ready to blaze into an inferno
Before I know it
Lights come on
Time to go

Security has its privileges obviously though.


From the Chocolatezeus collection 8/1/06 ©