Sunday, April 30, 2006

Meeting After Class

We met
We talked
Our comraderie was pleasant and witty
Funny comments and play

So when you laid there I couldn't help but notice your thickness.
Notice how you made my eyes survey your curves

A true woman I saw
Not some barbie doll
Something made up to be an american white dream
Just a thick sexy beauty queen

So when I sat there next to you.
Things simply began.
My hands found themselves massaging your long legs. Enjoying the softness of those supple thighs.
Making me lick my lips and blink my eyes.

My hand found its way rubbing the curve under your booty.
Enjoying the symmetry at play.
Wandering between your thighs, I could feel the warmth.
Or was it just me? That lust welling up inside my heart.

My desire on fire
Fueled by your soft, gently moans
As my hand probes more and more with each circular roam
I can't help it as I brush my fingers against your molten core
I feel that wetness escaping those tiny shorts.
I want to make you flow more

You get the best of me
Flipping you over easily
Pulling those shorts and panties off
Releasing me

Seeing that phat, juicy punani
Ready to be ate
Sitting there like a fat piece of meat on my plate

My face quickly buried
My tongue finding the spots.
Lick after lick
I just don't want to stop

You writhe
You grip
You shake and shift
Yet I won't let my tongue lose its grip
Release the pleasure of my lips

Swirl
Flick
Suck
And lick

Thighs crushing me
Your back arched to the moon
Crawling backwards up the wall
Yet, i just won't quit

Your clit becomes a masterpiece within my lips
My tongue works its silken canvas
Treasuring its responses

The cream fills my mouth
coats my chin
lap after lap
Like a kitten with a bowl of milk
I endulge in this phat guilty sin

Your screams my applause
Their volume my crescendo
Unknowingly time to end this act
You beg me to stop
I won't
I dont' want to
Yet you scream that you give up
Just can't take it any more

I aquiesce.
Lick my lips with satisfaction
I did my job and still there is more in store


from the chocolatezeus collection 5/1/06