Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Opening of Darkness Again


Cloaked in darkness
Movement invisible
Soft foot falls
Gripped within my purpose

The only reason I am here
Retribution
Caught in this turmoil
In need of some type of relief

I work my deadly majics
My tanjian skills alive
Time, being held deep inside

Hatred
Anger
Contempt
All focused to one simple used instrument

Hell bent relentless
Hellhound chomping at the bit
The darkness respresentative

You sought what was held within
Release of the Beast is what you sought
It came at a price
But it is what you brought

The Sands of time came to this complete stop
I guess time travel is what you sought
Now the hands are wrought

Weapons and shield have been brought
By myside I hold court
Justice about to be brought

Thank you everything has come to its culmination
Through all your emination
Public and private orchestrations
The case became closed
Your path and mine you chose

Bless you for who you are
Thank you for opening the gates wide and far
Now reality shines above us all
That the darkness had to fall

from the Big Evil collection 5/16/06 (c)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Saab 9 5 se 2001 reliability 1dlesson plans dental h Forex 2520trading forex news chf