Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Simply Me


I looked at my life recently and became entangled in it's own web.

Chocolatezeus the man that I am.

Loving stupidly. Opening up heart and soul to have someone in my life to give my life to. It is what has been taught to me. To be that supportive man and lovingly.

Saw as the sum of my mistakes. Yeah I am not perfect. *LOL* But who is? I leap, jump and sometimes blindly into things because of whatever reason. Much less now than I did previously and very rarely.

Caught in heartless endings. Slapped in the face with things that I did or did not do. Leaving me not to be bother to argue the point. I watch as the heat, passion of love turns to cold, hard quicksand. Yet I am always in the wrong. No, I agreed to that mess when I was spineless. Never will happen again.

Recently seeing where it all began. How even in the 6th grade I touch lives and began. How I was the "just a friend man." The girls ear, is what I was. Hell basically it is what I remain also. I am that man that is easy to talk to and discuss just about everything.

The same blessing of friendships and relationships having meaning and importance to me led to a curse. The women that talk to me and we interact I allowed to get in the way. Even when I made my woman my queen it was never seen. Though she sat up on her pedestal tall, she elected to not see it and think I was at fault. Women do love me and seek me for advice and comfort. But know that MY WOMAN comes first no matter what.

I ride quietly alone in life. Not because I have to or have no one to spend time with or hang out, but because it is easier that way. I sought only one companion. One permanent and true. One that could accept me for me and love me to death too. I found some things in my search. Things that I have to say have worked and even may have worked. Found my soulmate a couple of times. I guess it wasn't in the cards to work. Love them anyway anyhow.

A lover of children. My heart is my god daughter. Knowing that to me I have been there from the very start. My child basically. Replacement for what I would truly want but can't have. My own. Ready to play and be a big kid at heart.

I am simply yet quite complex. Yeah that can be confusing I see.
All you need is:
  • Make love to me
  • Love me completely
  • Accept me for me
  • Get to know and understand me

I don't have to be out partying all the time. You will honestly find that I enjoy quiet time, cheese and a fine wine. I am the one you will enjoy spending time with at home or even when you are out and I am all alone. Just dont' think that you can neglect me and keep things right. My attitude won't allow that to be right.

So here we stand a small entrance to this brief man.

The one they call Chocolatezeus and more.

Ask whatever question you want.

You have the floor