Sunday, May 14, 2006

Forbidden: The Things We Want But Can't Have


Have you ever had that thing or person that you craved but you could never have? That pit of your stomach type need. Your thoughts gravatate towards it without a second thought.


Forbidden Fruit

We are what we need to each other
Neither of us would have thought
That we could be enthralled like this
Put in a position like this

Longing for more moments
More kisses
Just to be within your presence
Soaking up all of your essence

Constantly on my mind
Loving each other even as distant lovers
A love like nothing other
Into each other
Soul caressing one another


Both of us caught
Speechless
Breathless
Releasing qualities that are the opposite of what we truly are
Wonder Twin powers activate
Two hearts beating as one

Thoughts of together flow like water
Our minds and hearts melted
Joined within our souls
Given into each other
A deep connection

Though seperated
With someone else
We long to be together somewhere else
To enjoy each others presence
To drink from each others pure essence

For in you I found something extremely rare
A Gem that I have to share
But it remains kept closely guarded
Something I will never ever be able to part with
My love for you
For what we have shared and gone through

Naturally we have come to this plane of existence
To know that our past has been enriched
Regrets of wanting more
Of the loving nature we have in store
Man, woman wanting so much more

So as you there with your man
I don't deny my need for you
My want to be yours
You to be mine
Hearts filled like a daily Valentine

For I still taste my forbidden fruit
Long after it is gone
In need for another dose
Lord please give me another taste of it

from the chocolatezeus collection (c) 5/14/06