Thursday, May 18, 2006

Say Hello To The Bad Guy....ME!!

Attitudes
Disgust
Retribution
Sarcastic mess

All tailor made for me
All the things that may or not be seen

My reputation
Legendary associations
All me yet not the real me

See knowing me is a blessing
One that I guard with everything
For I let you in at a price
The price of life

On the outside whatever is seen
I am the whore
The pimp
The asshole bastard that you want me to be

Truthfully I am just me
And that can only be seen if you truly know me
Then again there is still a gap there.
For those close even have a question or two about me in there

So when I am talked about
Brought up
Or things concerning me


I am that bad guy
That nigga
That issue that you seek

Who dat?
The Bad Guy...Me

I'll bee that man in your own mind you see
As for me I stick with who I am
Not playing a song and dance


from the Big Evil collection (c) 5/17/06

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »