Sunday, May 14, 2006

Homecoming Stance

You came in
We greeted each other
You giving me that young ass smile

Grabbing your hand I stop you from your usual routine. Kissing you fully upon your lips. Letting all your bags go I slip my hands in your dress pants. Pulling you in close. I smell you. Ready to want and give you, what your body needs. You resist at first but cave in quickly. Hands exploring the fullness of your body. This is what I missed today. Just you.

Pants unzipped you begin to protest. Cut off by the movement of my finger to your lips. I just want you to watch, anticipate and enjoy. Easing your pants down revealing those lace thongs. My teeth biting the fabric and moving them down closer to my hands, before pulling them completely off. You stand there looking at me in lust stirred shock. You know I am going to please you. Give you orgasms till I stop.

"Grab your ankles," I command you. Hesitantly you bend over and grab them. My hands cupping your ass as you feel my tongue touch your budding desire. The wet and warmth graving you as if setting your insides aflame. Hands gripping your hips. Holding you in place as my tongue begins it's journey. Swirling, twirling and diving in and out. Your moans grow in strength and tempo. I begin my patented suck, lick motion as your ass and thighs quiver in lost delight. You scream my name repeatedly as your cum begins to flow down my chin. Orgasm after orgasm your legs get weaker. You have given up on grabbing your ankles to the chair arm instead. As I bring you to another orgasm, you try to stand up. Telling me no, let me catch my breath. I know that tactic. You want to regain your control. I let you think that I have stopped for now as you stand.

Holding my stiffness in my hand, I push you forward across the couch arm. "But you said you would let me catch my breath," you say raggedly. My response, "I never said such a thing." Pushing you on your back across the couch arm I enter you. Causing you to gasp and turn your head to look at me. My fullness engorged with passionate lust for you. Begin the stroke after stroke into your plushness. Gripping hips with each concentrated thrust. Feeling that spot you can't stand so much. Letting my head caress with each push. Feeling gush after gush. Muscles squeezing and thrusting up. Taking all of me in you. Your thoughts conflicted with beign off balance, out of control and in deep pleasure all at once. You take it and enjoy every sensation. The moans and breathing all you can do to this point. You have came so much that the drips hit the floor.

The veins of my shaft swollen beyond recognition. Causing you to feel every ridge. Texture to the mixture that we are making. Gripping your shoulders. Taking all of you upon me. I feel my peak about to be reached. Can hold on no longer. I feel you screaming in and outside of me. Your body writhing and back arched your muscles keep attempting to extridite me but I won't let it. I am keeping this joy ride going. Your muscles fighting my thrust, making it harder for you to stop. The sensations drivign you insane. You don't want it to stop yet you don't want it to continue.

But I am ready. My throbbing has become the beating of a bass drum. The end is clearly near. Thrusting harder than before, you feel me open up that door inside slightly. Hitting it like the hi hat. The final gush comes from within you. As my cream fills you. Floods your insides like a washed out damn. Wet, silken heat caress me as I slow my strokes mixed with throes of pleasure. Looking down at my piston coated with our delight. My breathing comes back to me as I try to slow it down.

Letting you up as you turn around holding on to the wall for support.

Welcome home baby, I say.