Friday, May 19, 2006

Nonchalant Shit

I have sat back to witness and experience this precious attitude among women especially. This I don't give a fuck persona that is ready to be thrown out there for the masses and to protect themselves.

I have that same attitude. And it is shown without measure or quarter given. But that is for the masses, the people that have no meaning. For me that attitude is reserved for the non personal individuals.

Yet, I have learned that I am the only that sees it that way. For I have come into contact directly with the attitude, talk, and more. For it is the most sinister and can be devastating action that can be done against someone that cares. That is why it is put to use. To inflict as much pain as possible.

Crazy thing is I have learned to look past that. Love past that. I dont' be stupid and think that they don't feel some kind of way about me and the reasoning behind their choice to do that. And I am not dumb enough to think that everything is alright. But someone has to be the bigger person and just deal with it.

So when I listen to the what I did, who I did, what is thought of me and what I think. I listen to what is really behind those words and reactions. The pain, the hurt, the experiences. That is my focus not the attack against me. I know that is used to provoke me and to get their anger and feelings out there for satisfaction and vindication.

See, regardless I am fallable man. I am the man that loves and cares even when he is called all kinds of shit and talked about and whatever. I have no choice but to be stronger than that and not let it all destroy me. For regardless through the nonchalant shit and everything else the love remains in my heart.

So call me what you want.
Tell me how much you hate me and dislike me
Give me all the negative nasty comments you can
It still won't change I love you
Me...this man
The one you can't stand

From the Big Evil Collection (c) 5/17/06

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
»