Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Loving to Hate


We go through life learning and growing. Twists, turns and obstacles fly in our paths. It is how we handle, recooperate and learn from the things that we go through that define us.

When we make mistakes and disagree in our lives . We struggle to deal with our emotions, our heart. Fighting what it is said by our mind against our heart.

It takes a strong person to admit. To correct the bullshit. To wade through it to that goal regardless.

What is love without the hardships?


We love hard
We fight hard
Going down into each other very existence
Persistence is not one of our strong points

Lashing, slashing attacks
Against each other
Our character
Our actions
Our very heart

Angry in love
We fight
We have fought

Lust
Distrust
Forgiveness
Yet not forgotten

As much as you love me
You hate me
As much as you hate me
You love me

The see saw of emotions and feelings
Caught securely in what we are feeling
But still my heart remains yeilding

Though you may hurt and sting
Through all your sarcastic banter that sings
My love for you remains
Call it insane
But you still have my heart this way

So love me you do
Hate me you are
In the end
You will still be my lil shining star

from the chocolatezeus collection 5/16/06 (c)

No comments: