Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Life Unscripted: The Danger Zone

 



Welcome to 2021. 

i normally do a end of year wrap up but that went to hell in a hand basket since I had to about die for the second time in 2020.  Had to have them call the ambulance for me on the 30th. So not only had to cancel the Memphis trip but also a hospital adventure. Not a fan of how this went down but things happened because I am not what I use to be. 

This definitely showed a spotlight on the emergency broadcast had to be fixed and vamped since I didn't have my phone. The girls definitely were in a panic understandably. So better preparation had to be made. 


2020 brought me back to traveling a lot. Trips to sunshine and Ru. Getting that work in as well. Adventures in Htown definitely increased.  The girls have been going through it. I offered as much support, guidance and listening as I could with all that has jumped the hell off. But damn we went through it in our lives. 

Hard to believe the last event that we were physically at was SPLF almost a year ago now when alll this corona shit started ramping up. From then on everything was virtual. Missed the hell out of our CTX events in person. I did hit killeen for Spanksgiving to just be in the area and see some folk there even though it was online. That energy and journey watching is missed big time.


Reflection:


Apocalypse

Big Evil

The OG style

Had to roll things back. To what it was before the soft era began. Especially with the new nazi party coming into effect on the 20th. Just staying strapped and ready to clap.

Streamlined this walk of mine. Riders are going to ride or be left on the wayside. Not, going to continue to give out the nicities when there is no need. Especially when they can't communicate or are too soft to ride with me. 

The whole idea that folks can handle me being me is laughable. Repeatedly shown that this is not a skill of theirs. They still say and think they can handle it as they run and cry about being sensitive.  I understand that they think they can but reality repeatedly shows otherwise. It definitely makes me miss those days when I was accepted for being me and could be myself fully without someone having an issue or meltdown. 


Forward Into the Darkness:


As I walk into the unknown now I have strengthened my resolve. Love, passion and vibrancy live. Just in a very different way. Taken to the extremes and left to only be.

Lifestyles, the House, my girl. Life Unscripted has exploded even more than I thought possible.

The tears and fires still burn me. The memories that still hold me and make me move forward.


No comments: