Tuesday, October 06, 2015

This Slut Walk stuff

Ok I listened to the Temptress' show tonight and called in. The topic..slut walk.

apparently this is being labeled as a female empowerment movement. Unfortunately the fact that this amber rose looking monkey is the face plastered on this thing in the us doesn't inspire that this will work.

This is supposed to be about females being and to fuck and suck whoever they want and however many they want.

I am a chauvinist and I don't give a fuck how many they fuck, want to fuck or have fucked. Do what you want as long as it doesn't negatively impact someone else I say.

Then it is projected that men want a woman that is wifey material aka the trophy on your arm and then find someone else that is the super freaky slut whore that they want. Because the so called rule is that you can't have both in the same person and be married to them. All that thinking is a super bowl size of bullshit. It is severely stupid.

As you saw above I am a chauvinist. But I married the woman that could cook, clean, take to balls and after five events and was my on my arm eye candy as well as being a super freaky whore. I date Lil Red because she is gorgeous, intelligent, charismatic plus she is a fucking slut and a whore just how I want her to be. She is the completely package that I want and need. Thus her station and position.

See, I learned a long time ago I need what makes me happy and satisfied. I keep that to fulfill my needs. I won't settle for less unless it is the return to the Build a Bitch program. I need you to have majority of the stuff I need so I can be happy.

The US society of ignorance is the cause of all this. Sexually repressed and imprisoned culture that is our country is one of the worst on the planet. Yes, they tell females they shouldn't dress provocative because they will get raped or be seen as something less than the ideal woman. And this is what we instill in people at all times. Now I do not want my god daughter being a slut as she is growing up at all. But this goes in to context with men as well. Because regardless of if I fuck any pussy there is or I am picky as hell like I am it doesn't matter to anyone.  But there are always those judgments and issues from the peons.

When I asked the Temptress about whether they had supporting programs and things to educate people and so forth. She said they did and I looked at an article briefly that seemed to back that up. Because if there was nothing but publicity and shit but there wasn't any actual revolution attempt at change then I would have called this a fucking clusterfuck.

I have to laugh because if males decided to empower themselves then it is called sexism. And that is like hoping a bomb doesn't go off after it didn't deploy. There is beyond a double standard here for sure

Well get your slut walk on and all that. Do your thing and be all of you that you can be.

No comments: