Friday, October 09, 2015

The Modern Twilight Zone

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling

This literally sums up things to a tee.

I remain in the twilight zone with my interactions with people. Not only is it because I walk alone through the valley or that I am a recluse like the Ancient One.

When they have those feelings or thoughts about me they just don't quite understand. Or when I explain my ability to express, act and see things in merely black and white. These things and more befuddle them.

As I stand here looking down the rabbit hole at most everyone else. I wonder what will be next in the chaos of it all? I am close to the select few that can accept that I am the anomaly that I am. And we can laugh, talk openly and just be. That holds a special place to me. When I can relax, laugh, share the things that bother and pain me while being my normal crazy self then you are key to me.

My alien lovers are a small group. But I wouldn't trade them for anything. I can smack an ass, grab a titty, discuss mental therapy while laughing about old cartoon rap beats. Yeah, things are just that complex and simple between us. Priceless!

So this 8th dimension I live in as the resident alien I reside in comfortably and happily.

If you got the qualities, then you can join in abnormality. It is so much better than that drone thinking.

Cue my theme music...

No comments: