Sunday, October 04, 2015

All Night Morning

There are a lot of things I will have to put in the journal from this week.

My outlook on emotions, feelings and the application of interest when it comes to dating has shown me just how shitty it is.

Nobody wants to feel a person when they don't really feel them. Or to not even be acknowledged by a person that you are with. Simple things but oh so deadly.

I can accept you and that means all of you. I just can't fight against anyone anymore about love, our relationship and what they mean to me.

This relationship series is going well. Makes you thing and express. Maybe get some understandings or views.

Speaking of views. The landscape is about to change.
I asked the probing questions. I got answers. Now implementing the resolutions. And they are in Havoc Apocalypse style.

Well, I guess I should try to get a nap in for a little bit.

will return

No comments: