Monday, October 05, 2015

It's Monday Again

A week that will definitely be on the infamy list for sure.

I ended up:

  • Learning even more
  • Surprised
  • implementing new rules
  • Enjoyed some good debate and convos
  • Dealt with things
  • Provided support
I walk this road. Valley of death surrounding me fully. Always the lone monster in the beast land.

Death of a teddy bear. Or like Jinno from afro samurai with the teddy bear head. Sums up some things. 

I need my fix and a break. That getaway that makes me just laugh and smile. Sigh in pleasure and delight.

hmm no sleep again. I guess I will try and lay down since I just finished watching Sicario. Benicio del toro is a good actor.

well, I am glad you got your sleep. Make sure to have a good day and start your week off right.

I am ready for a hurricane so I can stand outside and enjoy it all.

No comments: