Thursday, October 08, 2015

I Am What I Am...And That Is....

I look at what is said of me. What is described of me. And it is a plethora of things and many of the same things.

As I was talking with Auntie earlier. Commentary was made by the related folks about how I don't spend time around them and that I think I am uppity or some shit. Nothing said to me of course. That tends to be a well established rule and I am glad they adhere to it.

Parental units speak about how I listen to friends.. Lmao And my friends laugh hysterically at that. They know I listen but no matter what I do what is in my best interest. But I don't just go running to them for input so I can do what they say. I do my own thinking.

The fact that I cause minds to not be able to connect the dots makes me smile. I don't want to be another drone. And it saves me in thoughts. Especially lately this has come up. My normal nature just doesn't fall in line with every other man or person.

I am the fulcrum. Balance between the light and dark. Both love and apathy live just as strong in my heart. Applied in ways that others don't understand or agree with. I give those that I love, in love with and are the One the light side of me. While those that aren't get basically nothing but dark. The part that doesn't destroy you unless you violate but still not the good citizen always helping everyone type of bloke.

And the conflict is not only with those that I am not deeply connected with but with those that have my heart. The times when the meeting of the minds has unraveled apart. When even they say that they just don't understand me. And I merely smile and say it is ok though, you love me.

See,
I don't apologize for just being me. The evil, asshole that won't conform to what you feel and think. The one that won't cave to your cliquish things. I am public enemy number one to known and unknown. I hold my position with pride and in high stride.

As I continue to be direct, smash mouth talking and acting. Along with the antithesis to commonality. I will take all the heat. Being weird, insane and different has always been me.

I will continue to keep it real about how I feel, what I want and what I will not tolerate or need near me.

I am one half of the Road Warriors

Big Evil

Chocolatezeus

Apocalypse


as I sit here on the board of the ABM proudly. I am that weird, crazy motherfucker that you heard about.

YEAH THAT'S ME!!!!

No comments: