Monday, October 05, 2015

All Out...Stand Out

I have had to laugh at people that think they know you from one brief meeting or looking at pics in your gallery. That kind of ignorance always provides conversations of how entertainingly stupid the individuals are.

But in honesty I am not your norm. I have been that way from the beginning. I don't fit your mold of what you thought about men or how I act or think. And I don't say this just because. I have plenty of references to back this up. lol

The only thing I know is being myself. That makes me weird and stand out at all times. Whether it is the vanilla, swinger or bdsm world. I operate on my premises not others. I think for myself and refuse to be a drone like so many others.

I listen to classical, heavy metal, hardcore rap and big band.

I am a geek that loves sci fi, reading, weapons research and intellectual things.

My fundamentals remain the same. Be myself at all times. Do not follow the leader out of the majorities decisions. Shoot straight and always attack. Never surrender or go backwards.

Relationship wise:
There has been debate about how I am so direct with females about what I want, don't want, their position and where I am at.  I have been told that it is too much to give females all that information up front so they can formulate a path based on me being transparent. It thought they wanted real! My bad, my mistake. Lesson learned but I still will just be me.

It has been asked why I am not a sweet teddy bear to everyone. Basically, because that is because that is reserved for who I deem worthy of it. Just like I don't give my heart to just anyone or fuck everyone. I am picky and treat what is important to me at that level. And I know it is not the norm.  I simply treat people according to their place. The people said I should just like and love everyone and fake it if I don't. I say thee nay.

I don't want to be summed up with everyone else. I am not a carbon copy of anyone. It may be said that I strive to be different, but I honestly just be myself. That is what makes me strange, different and stand out.

It's ok when you say that you just don't fit anything I thought or experienced. It is alright that you can't grasp why I won't conform.

You can choose to get to know me and show initiative. Or just do what you do.

Now let's go hang out with the Killer Clowns from Outer Space and have some drinks while we have plenty of adult activity!

No comments: