Saturday, October 10, 2015

Antique Relations In A Modern Hopeless Pit

Being direct is the new calamity.
No hidden agenda. Everything slapped in your face.

Fleeting comments about love, feelings and emotions. Merely punchlines to be used. It can be seen as disparaging or simply the de-evolution of everything.

Leaving the few of us relics from an ancient land in a modern decaying labyrinth. Wading through carcasses of fellow thinking comrades. Lost in thoughts and realizations of love and the effects that it brings. hell even the ability to not run or cower in fear from the use and possibility.

Still I remain. I won't cower in shame or deny what this means or brings. I will simply be me and allow everyone else to do their own thing. No need to capitulate with their vision of how this should be. I merely keep the switch to the off position so that they can be comfortable and happy.

Yes, it would be nice if there were receptive thinking and beings. That we could freely drop these issues of individual rejection and vulnerability. But here we are 2015 and that is an ideology that is deader than the Dead Poets Society.

From living life and this past years experiences especially. I have had the hubble telescope available to see instead the microscopes that I was using.

Don't worry there will be no love, concern, emotion or feeling. The new human manifesto has received. And we are now applying it as you wished to all forms of relationships. Oh wait, I am sorry let me use your new term....situationships.

There you go. Happy.

No comments: